Alright, it’s time. Cloud is imminent and you have had all the conversations with our team at Ingram Micro and perhaps some of our colleagues from Microsoft and checked out the Azure SureStep or our SMB incentives www.aka.ms/SMBOffersIncentives.
Either you would like to:
- Sign up and start purchasing Azure for your own business right? Always good to practice what you preach? No better way to sell something then by having you and your team consume it internally!
- Or find a customer that would like to move out to the Cloud. Perhaps completely, or maybe just their email (Office 365) and a couple of servers? Great! Yes, don’t worry, you can setup a Site to Site VPN relatively cheap.
Next, after you have placed your order with Ingram Micro’s Cloud.Infrastructure team (1-800-705-7057 #4) and received your product key in the Volume License Service Center its time to create your first subscription! Microsoft has put out a great video of the process here:
We are excited to be the first to show you around your new Azure subscription. To learn how to:
- take advantage of all your Microsoft benefits to include possible free IUR (Internal use rights) for Azure? Click here
- access Azure’s technical Documentation Library click here.
- set up a site-to-site VPN? Click here
- create a new virtual machine in your new subscription Click here Attach disk? Click here
- an introduction to Azure storage click here
If you still have additional questions we are here to assist you. If you would like assistance to train your Sales or Technical teams we can help!
One last consideration we’d like for you to think about would be support and you have 2 options:
- Purchase support direct from Microsoft. Below is a link for information on the support options. Azure support plans are here
- Would be to achieve the competency that would give Signature cloud support for Azure. Microsoft has provided a way for your team to be equipped. Signature Cloud Support is an exclusive partner technical benefit that provides qualified cloud competency partners with an elevated level of technical support for Microsoft cloud products. The Signature Cloud Support benefit provides partners with access to technical support engineers who work extensively with partners, have extensive product-specific knowledge, and are accountable for driving cases to resolution from start to finish.So how does a partner become eligible for Signature Cloud Support for Azure? They need to achieve the corresponding MPN competency for Azure, specifically the Cloud Platform competency.For more details –See: http://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2996739
Good Luck and let us know how we can help you! email -> Cloud.Infrastructure for assistance!