Highlighted Case Studies
- Case Study: Axcient and ITsavvy Success Story.
- Case Study: Secrets of an Outsourced CIO
- Case Study: How a Small MSP Lands International Cloud Deals With Ingram Micro
- Case Study: boice.net – Putting Cloud-Based Communication to the Test
- Case Study: CDI Managed Services – 2 Secrets to Cloud Sales Success
- Case Study: Simplified Innovations – Take a Phased Approach to Selling DaaS
- Case Study: Gigabit Wi-Fi
- Case Study: 2 Ways to Avoid Managed Services Mediocrity -Network Medics
- Case Study: Don`t Let IT Staffing Shortage Stunt Your Business Growth
- Case Study: f8 Tech – Meeting Audit Requirements with RMM Services
- Case Study: Create a Network Security Niche-Conversant Group
- Thought Leadership: 4 Steps to Mobile Device Management Success
- Case Study: Turning a medical office break-fix call into a double-digit cloud revenue stream
- Case Study: Find New Revenue Streams Selling Cloud Migration and Configuration Services
- Case Study: Amerivest Realty—simplicity and savings with RingCentral
- Case Study: In search of flexibility and remote connectivity, Paragon Legal embraces RingCentral
- Case Study: TRUSTe finds time savings and independence with RingCentral
- Case Study: RingCentral offers a flexible solution that helps Connector Team Recruiting stay connected with clients.
- Case Study: MRInetwork Jan 2013
- Case Study: Adobe® EchoSign® & Lumension Security, Inc.
- Case Study: Adobe® EchoSign® & Sunflower Electric Power Corporation
- Case Study: Adobe® EchoSign® & TargetCW
- Case Study: Applebee’s Saves $7000 per month
- Case Study: LIBANGA Computer Systems
- IM Link Recent Successes
- Veeam Case Study: Bit Refinery
- Autotask Service Level Case Study
- Case Study: Earn Double-Digit Cloud Revenue the Unconventional Way
- Case Study: The Smart Integrator’s Guide to
Using Cloud Support Services
Recommended Cloud Primers
- 10 Ways Autotask Automates Your IT Business
- White Paper: Don`t Miss The Cloud Virtualization Upturn
- White Paper: Don’t Get Burned By a Second Rate VM Backup Product
- White Paper: Why Now Is the Right Time To Start Selling DaaS
- White Paper: Boost Your Trusted Advisor Status with an IM Wireless Network Assessment
- Case Study: Symantec and SNP Technologies
- Learn About Cloud Webinar Series
- White Paper: Trend Micro Worry-Free Security Services Integration with Labtech
- White Paper: Trend Micro Worry-Free Security Services Integration with Kaseya
- IM Link: 3 Safeguards To Help Overcome Your Partnering Objections
- White Paper: Managing Mobile Devices
- White Paper: New Pueblo Medicine
- IBM Dispelling the Vapor Around Cloud Computing White Paper
- Alert Logic Keeping Up With Consumers and Congress White Paper
- Awareness Technologies: Complete Internal Threat Solution on the Endpoint Delivered as a Service White Paper
- Cloud Management Services 101 | View Recording | View PowerPoint deck
- Cloud Management Services 201 | View Recording | View PowerPoint deck
- Ingram Micro Cloud Security | View Recording | View PowerPoint deck
Ingram Micro Cloud Playbooks
Your Guide to Sourcing Cloud & IT Services
The Ingram Micro Cloud Playbooks are hosted digital publications delivering our Cloud services vendor specifications, collateral, videos, datasheets, case studies, testimonials and more. You can quickly find information and easily learn about our vendor’s cloud service offerings individually and by category.
- Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers a complete set of infrastructure and application services that enable you to run virtually everything in the cloud: from enterprise applications and big data projects to social games and mobile apps.
- Axcient Backup, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
Explore the Axcient cloud continuity solution eliminating application downtime and data loss. Ensure your client’s businesses are always on, always protected and always up and running with Axcient cloud solutions.
Simple, secure sharing and collaboration for your business. Discover how Box is redefining content security and control in the cloud.
- dinCloud Virtual Hosted Desktop as a Service
Learn how dinCloud provides business provisioning in the cloud including desktops, the applications that run on them, the servers that power the applications, and storage.
- Infrastructure as a Service
Infrastructure-as-a-Service (laaS) is the fastest growing segment of the public cloud market. It is expected to grow 47.3% this year, reaching $9 billion. Small businesses are adopting the cloud at a more rapid clip than companies of other sizes. Organizations with five to 99 employees are the fastest growing segment for public cloud computing and will increase public cloud spending from $2.5 billion in 2010 to $6.6 billion in 2015.
No two clouds are built the same way. SoftLayer gives you the highest performing cloud infrastructure available. One platform that takes data centers around the world that are full of the widest range of cloud computing options, and then integrates and automates everything.
- Trend Micro
- Awareness Technologies
Awareness Technologies understands the value of your customers’ data and the need to keep that data secure; that is why we offer a unique endpoint internal threat prevention platform. Awareness Technologies endpoint solution can either be accessed in the cloud or hosted by your customer and allows for the monitoring of end user activities regardless of network location.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Vendors
Explore and compare Backup and Disaster Recovery cloud solutions from our line card of vendors. As well as the truth about tape backup and lessons from natural disasters.
Data Center Solutions that are highly reliable enterprise-class, carrier-neutral data center properties with the security that customers require.
- IBM Managed Security Services
Harness the power of IBM’s Cloud Solutions by reducing your customer’s total cost of ownership utilizing: IBM Managed Security Services, IBM Datacenter, IBM Smartcloud Enterprise and IBM Software.
- Learn About Cloud
- Remote Monitoring and Management Vendors
Offering Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) services as a base tier of client care programs is a great way to make your relationship with your clients stickier and solidify your role as their “trusted advisor”.
SherWeb offers a thorough step-by-step process in place to ensure a smooth migration to hosted Exchange or SharePoint services over the cloud.
- Ingram Micro Training
- VMware vCloud Air
Built on vSphere – the world’s most trusted cloud infrastructure, VMware now provides a common platform that spans private and public cloud enabling organizations to dynamically scale their IT infrastructure without changing the way they run it. VMware vCloud Air offers automated replication, monitoring, and high availability of applications without requiring any code changes.